The Crider Family

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Invisible Children

I just have to make this post. I have heard about this in the past, but I found something today I'm going to need to watch.

There's an awareness group that fights for the rights of children in Uganda. A local group of thugs kidnaps children, brainwashes them and forces them to fight in a civil war. This doesn't include beating, raping and abusing the children.
You can find out more about the Invisible Children and the situation in Uganda by checking here:
http://www.invisiblechildren.com/

They sell a video that shows what is going on in Uganda, and they do public screenings of the movie as well.

Maybe some of you can take this and run with it. If nothing more you can offer up a prayer for these children.

1 Comments:

  • Hey dude! I just tried sending you an e-mail at jason@jasoncrider.com but it bounced back to me saying something about non-western font, or whatever. Let me know how best to get in contact with you. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home